Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Life

Sorry, I haven't been updating this blog in a while. I just been busy at work and working out with my new living partner in the moment. The circus freaks have semi-dissappear from my life. I still see them in my dreams, I still don't know what does "Tell him" means. Regardless, of all those problems. Life has been the most normal for me since I don't know when.

Abby has been adjusting and she is a bit skeptic that Legion just disappear like that. Not even a whimper. She and I has been getting lose, if I put it frank. She says that she had lost something, but living in this moment of normalcy was enough to stop the fear and the nervousness that surrounded her ever since that show.

I feel good and I hope it last. I hope they just forgot about me. Regardless, of that. I have been researching supernaturals stuff, to find a way to get my daughter back. I haven't forgotten about her. Like always, too many exaggerate legends and such. Did you know how many myths contains a faceless one or how many legends there's about an impending chaos? Countless.

There's one about a being with many heads or mouths that lived or waited behind the walls. Once summon it would cause chaos and despair. It specifically says about bringing the true ugliness of this world. Myth and legends, most of them are just ridiculous. Like the faceless one being a fairy or it being a keeper of sort. So many descriptions for the same thing. I hope I found one that says how to kill it.

Right now, the only fear I have is about that serial killer that been lurking around my neighborhood. That grinning man. I hope he is stop soon.  Humans are the true horrors, at least monster are systematic. Mankind are unpredictable. For now, I will try to keep this phase of  normalcy and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment