Friday, January 3, 2014

Promise

Happy New Year and Holidays. The holidays passed me by. I been busy. Hiding, keeping a low profile, maintaining a normal life and remembering my past endeavors. Legion still are messing about. Trying to dissect and destroyed every fiber I'm. They almost succeeded making me their attack  dog. Hunting down the remnants of the children. That failed experiment that I was sadly a part of. Not willingly, hell. In my own house, I was a guinea pig. I was a beacon to attracted the foul monsters that now besieged me. Nevertheless, their is no concrete evidence or records of said experiment. Candle Cove was created to create a slim chance to capture Legion, for whatever reason.
Those poor souls that were chosen by the program are either insane, hiding or dead, either by Legion, me or some other lapdog. This post is a promise. I will die trying to set things right. I will saved the lost souls trapped in the cove and I will save my daughter. I remembered what happened to my ex-unit.  One of the faces of Legion, D was there. The boogeyman was there, but I found an easy solution. A paradox. I know who D was before he became part of Legion. Right now, he is still Dante Espinoza. An accountant with a girlfriend and a friends. A normal guy living a normal life. Why I'm announcing this here? In reality, Legion knows every play I can do and I know they will try and stop me. I found something, that will distract them. One word: Cage.  I found it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment