Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nature

Nature is truly the most destructive force out there. No matter how we have advanced in technology, nature will always find a way. The hurricane or super storm  got me thinking these past couple of days. Maybe Legion and my imaginary friend are forces of nature. They appeared and death follows. No feasible way to stop them. I believe I'm not the only one in this struggle against them. I also believe they have been doing this since the dawn of time or close to it. That last statement is just speculation, but their nature. It seems quite old. How can they live so long?

My meetings with them have most of the time been in woods or the cove. Hmm, Candle Cove is about finding the treasure of the cove. The show in itself, is not paranormal. Let me rephrase that. It was created by man, not by any monsters or abominations. But both are related somehow. If I never watched that show, would I ever encounter them? I believe not. I don't know that for sure, maybe they would have treated me different.

I still having nightmares about that little girl. My imaginations is quite macabre. I have visions of her been tortured by my imaginary friend. Using its tentacles to slowly corrupt her. The funny thing, she never was scared, nor did she cry from the pain. She was mellow, I could even say this is normal for her. Thank God, it's just a dream. I can't possibly imagine, what  they are actually doing to her. She maybe even part of Legion. Could she? All Legion "members" I have seen, have been young adults to older, never any children. What do I know about their "hierarchy", maybe the little girl is the boss of them all. They only showing me her, just to fuck with me. I just don't know. Hmm, at least I have found another that seen the show. I may contacted her soon.  Hopefully, I will get that missing piece I need to complete the puzzle, that has become my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment