Thursday, November 29, 2012

Random Thoughts

They are all talk, nothing happened to me. Well, let me guess, they are going to bullshit me all the way. I don't care, really. I don't.  I know they read this blog constantly, all that cosmic knowledge just to torture us. Truly pathetic. 

 In all of mythology and religion, we have to worship some deity. Of course, if we don't. We get punished for all eternity. We must followed their views, their system, no lay-way for us. We have the option to do wrong, but it's a falsely choice. They will punish us. If we do good, we become their eternal slave. Or they will give a task for us to do, some can even involve killing your own brother for the good of mankind.

If they were so omnipotent, why don't they fucking do the work themselves. Why do we have to follow their every whim? Why? So we could become their willing slave for a false hope of salvation? No, they are only monster and I shouldn't think of them as Gods. There's only one God for me and he/she it's in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment