Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Her name

I'm having this recurring dream ever since that day. I keep dreaming about that little girl on the rooftops.  I watch her grow up in my dream. In the hospital, been hold by I presumed is her mother. Her first crawl. Her first word, it's funny. It wasn't "Mom" or "Dad", it was "Buba". It's was so cute. I could touch her, I could feel her. Hmm, her first walk. Her mother was so excited, that she scream for me to record her. Which I did, horribly. I'm not a camera guy.  I was flabbergasted to see that, no, my little girl walking for the first time.

Bastards, fucking bastards. I remembered her first day in school, her first homework, she Ace'd it i was so proud. She wanted to be a ballerina. Her name, yeah. Now I remembered. Her name, it is a beautiful name.

Her name was. No, is Clara. Clara Violet Peters. Oh, my god. She was real.

My baby girl was on the rooftops. She was with that abomination. My imaginary friend, I think I can't no longer call it that. Motherfucking ringleader piece of shit. That's my new name for it. Ringleader, for what though. I will save you. Clara. I won't let you fall any deeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment