Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Some Information about her Existence

I have found some of Clara's school information, in a box in my basement. Why I never care to look in that box, I would never know. Is like I remember its existence. What Legion gain for me forgetting my own daughter? The information says that I was married, which I don't remember at all. Why would they, no point in asking again. If they would answer me anyway. Maybe is some grand master plan to fuck with me. Hell, even this "new" information about my daughters and being married could just be a fabrication of some macabre plan, they have for me. Why I'm important to them? All the knowledge I know of them is that they are timeless. In other words, they are old as time itself. They may have different names, other than Legion. If I take their words to heart, they not only exist in this dimension.

A man fighting, I don't known what else to call them, other than  elder gods, where did I hear that before. Oh, yes. Fucking H.P. Lovecraft. Fucking dick, he should had become the next L. Ron Hubbard and make his works as a bible. A faceless abomination that make people go insane by targeting memories. That's original. Well, at least I'm not in a foreign town or in a boat in the middle of the ocean fighting a cult and then seeing the big green octopus looking thing. Where does Candle Cove fit into all of this? Is like a fishing bait, they called me butterfly net. I don't what it means. Plus, fuck the assholes who made that decision. Let's transformed innocent kids into a magnet for the devil. Wait, the devil have more class that this fuckers. So I will called them scum of the multiverse.

She haven't contact me back since the last time. Maybe, she is hesitant since for what happened last time. I will go to Clara's school to find more about my daughter and myself. Work has been shitload, so hopefully I would do it around Friday.

PS. I reminder to the assholes who created Candle Cove, when I find who created it. I will move heaven and earth just to break each of your jaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment