Monday, May 20, 2013

Damn them, fuck them all. I know, I sound like a broken record. In a way, they did warned me. Be careful, those fucking assholes.  Abby is dead, she off herself . I reed what she said, I thank her for making me happy for all this months. It made me feel normal again. No Legion, no D, nothing paranormal. I was happy. Damn them, making her do that. What is their purpose? Is to make us suffer, but that goes against on what I learned from them. Sadly, they are like angels. I don't use that term lightly. My experience which them is this, religion is wrong. Worshiping beings that in reality only care for the final goal. That was Legion is, they only care for the end. Never the means. I will stop them, I will hurt them. For once, they will bleed. That is my promise to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment