Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Eulogy

Dear, people that will read this. John, thank you. There was a saying. Be careful on what you wish for. I wanted to remember why they were following me. What memories I have lost? My dreams have been so livid, so alive. I couldn't sleep. The dreams themselves weren't nightmare. They were pleasant memories about a life I used to have. I cried, I laughed, I loved. They took her from me. My love.  I remember how. They used me as a puppet.

I remembered when I held the knife. A good kitchen knife that was a gift from her. I remembered the sharpness of it. It could cut anything. What a perfect knife to cut the only string that held my life. It was a perfect day.  That day was one of the few day I got a nice night sleep. No legion, at least that I expected them. Not that slender, faceless man. Nothing. It was a perfect day.

She cooked for me, one of her great cooks. A perfect grilled salmon with rice. She was amazing. We eat, we drank that delicious Merlot. It was pleasant. I felted happy with the love of my life. Then I saw D, that bastard face of Legion. My wife invited him in. She didn't know. That he was Legion, she knew about my dreams. Of course, she didn't know about him. She thought he was my high school buddy.

It a weird way, it was normal. D didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I was the weird one in the trio. I tried. I really tried, until I snapped. I kicked him out. My wife didn't know why. I remember seeing him smile. He knew, what was about to happened. We fought, my wife and myself. I held that knife.
 Why?
WHy?
Why

I stabbed her. Out of anger. She was only trying to find out, why. It was like I was possess, but really I choose the easy way out. They made me killed her, just to meet John. Just to be miserable. To feel like shit. To contemplate suicide. It's funny, they manipulated me. Not to consider suicide until I met him. 

I don't want him to feel alone. But I want to take the easy way out, I really do. I decide to finish it. I will kill D. I know I can't finish Legion, but I could harm the scum face they use. That fucking Indian or Hispanic looking motherfucker. I will kill you.

Sorry, John. You gave me hope, but I must to this. Just for you to survive. I never loved a man before, but I love you. I truly love you. I will miss you, but my sacrifice won't be in vain. I know it, for a fact.

Love, Abigail Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment