Monday, October 8, 2012

Blackouts

I've been suffering blackouts during work lately. I believe is my research, which only leads me into dead bodies or missing people, mostly inconclusive stuff, have been taken a toll on my sanity. Seeing faces that aren't there. Hearing entire conversations that wasn't spoken.  Hell, I remembered one event that happened last week during work.

I was chit-chatting with one of my co-workers. Everything was normal until she started talking about Candle Cove. I was intrigued, I said to myself I finally found one of the children.  She mentioned an episode that had no plot, only screaming. I never heard of that episode before. Just about I was going to ask about it. She continued talking about how it felt that the actors and puppeteers where dying or going insane. I was thinking to myself if that was why the show mysteriously disappeared. I asked when did she saw it.

She looked at me as if I was talking Chinese. I asked the same question with different wording and still not a response. I got agitated and ask again. She freak out and said she doesn't know what I was asking about. I said, you just mentioned it. She denied it. I  snapped at her, which it was a mistake.

She slapped me in the face and left. I was called to my boss' office. He was a bit disappointed at my lashing out, I thought I was going to be lay off. He let me go with a warning. I went to her, to apologizes.  She said to me, watch yourself. I nodded to her. I walked back in my office. I heard something.  I heard laughter in the back of my head. It was D's laugh. It's that what they want, to jeopardize my work life. Fucking smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment