Sunday, September 30, 2012

Slips from Reality

The intense days of research have demerit my normal life, each time I go to work, I can't stop thinking of Candle Cove , D and Legion.  I feel that they are watching and mocking me in that little corner of my eye. I haven't seen any activity, that I know of, from them. As if they are patiently waiting for God knows what. Sometimes I could hear them in my coworkers' voices, I'm maybe becoming paranoid. Who could blame me? Sometimes I could see those woods in my office space, they looked like a shadow or an imprint in my eyes and if I concentrate hard enough I could hear this beats.

Actually, all my life I could hear those beats. It never bother me until now. They couldn't be connected. There's no way. The only incident that has really happened was this weird email, it could be a cypher. But it's incomprehensible, as if it was translating to English from something else. I can't copy and paste it. I can't find the original source or translated to other languages. Nor is it binary. My entire life now is just frustrating.

Even the news doesn't help me cope. Another child missing by mysterious circumstances, the father's body found in a black bag mutilated in some woods near the area, which the mother disappearing a little later after finding her husband body or how about that grinning man, the serial killer, who returned to killed the survivors of his last attack. Or a warning by an organization about an unknown creature that is affecting the rural areas, who is completely unrelated to the black bag incident. The world is going to shit.

What kind of God created these beings or this bizarre circumstances that victims have to go through? We all live in a foxhole waiting for that small chance to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment