Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Day Brandon Died

I been trying to locate the children of the cove, a name Brandon christened the people that remember the show. I haven't found nothing yet. I believe I should record how Brandon died. If one of them happened to read the blog, they will at least have a warning.

First, it was surreal that Brandon was still alive and in one piece (physically). Actually, he didn't remember at first what happened or who I really was. Just as he said, somehow they can erase memories. I decided not to make him remember the events and I played my part as a patient. Everything went as clockwork as possible, nothing new. Just a patient and his doctor. Until I spotted a piece of paper in his desk. It reads "What is the cove?" He saw it and as like a motor resetting. He remembered everything. His expression changes from cool and collected to afraid and nervous.

He said they did it again. I can't take this anymore. He make me promise that he will find the others before it's too late for them. Before they become part of the circle as Brandon and me. I accepted the promise and told him, together we could stop them. He laughed and said, I already helped enough and that he is tired. He gave me, a file containing names and all the knowledge he knows about Legion and the cove. The latter is information I already knew except for one note. "They are the infinite and the one. They feed on ones ...." That last bit of text was scrabbled and I ask him if he remember how the sentence ended. He said no and ask to never look back because they will like that. Continue forward and forget about trying to find your wife and daughter.

I got surprised and angry. How dare him stop me for finding them? I know, they had erased my memories of their existence. I know they are in danger. What if I love them dearly? They stole my love and made me into a loner. When I was about to angrily replied back? He kick me out of his office. I tried to resist, but it was to no avail. I got all the information, he was willing to give me. The moment I was stepping out of that door, I felt that eerie presence again.  He closed the door behind me. I sign any paperwork and pay for the session. When I was about to leave I heard a big bang, the receptionist when inside the office. I heard her scream, my curiosity and my concern made go to that room. Brandon shot himself. A bullet through the head. I stood there frozen and went back into a memory of when I was still in the military. Flashes of my troops came running in my head.

The receptionist snap me out of ti and said to stay here for questioning. The police came and did a report. I omitted the Legion, Candle Cove and the memory lost. Even if I told them, they won't believe me. Hell, I would be putting them in danger. After questioning, they let me go. On the window, I saw a reflection of my imaginary friend. I turned around, he wasn't there. He exited the building.

I will continue doing research and find the others. I could save them from Brandon's fate. I will say this, D and the Legion your days are been counted. When the clocks hits zero, you will feel how the others have felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment