Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I know so far.

One of the things that have been bothering me, is the day my troops died. I know that Brandon knew about it. I must have told him in one of those sessions that they erased. Why don't I remember? They have the most terrible power of them all, they can erase memories. There's a saying. A man is the sum of his memories. The events, relationships, incidents and actions we used to do, define who we are now. It make us grow. We learned from past mistakes. How can I stop them?

I research a bit about the word "Legion". I know I have heard the name, when I used to go to  church as a kid. Most of the gospel details a possession in a  place called Gadara which is now called Umm Qais in Jordan. Jesus asked the possess man: "Why is thy name?" the possessed man answer "My name is Legion: for we are many" Then Jesus exorcised the man, then pukes the demons out.

Having meeting them, I haven't see them possessed anyone. I believe they enjoyed watching us and getting their hands dirty. They don't look like demons either. D, looks like a young male adult, he is a bit tan. I have a distinct feeling that he is not the leader. His feature are human. The other members have similar human characteristics, but some looks rotten. Like their bodies are dying.  They have an ability to teleport and I'm guessing shapeshift since the members that captured Brandon that day fused into my imaginary friend.

That's another anomaly, my imaginary friend which I believed he is real. He is the only one that I remember that isn't human, per se. He may have humanoid characteristics, but what happens recently I know that form couldn't be it's true form. He was able to shape itself into a liquid state. He spurred tentacles that the end forms into claws. He has the ability to change faces, as well. My question is, what sort of relationship does it have with Legion?

My main question is, how does Candle Cove have to do with them? The noise theory I read about in the comments section of my blog, could make sense. The reason I can't placed it as my main theory, is that the show was real. It had puppets and human actors. I haven't had any incidents with Legion, my imaginary friend and Doctor M recently. Who is Doctor M? It's he a figment of my subconscious trying to piece everything together.

That can't be. Even though, my encounters with him, his face was indistinguishable. I'm unable to describe him, he is like a ghost. He did say that Candle Cove is a beacon, but for what and why? Why tell me or even appear to me? So many questions, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment