Monday, December 31, 2012

Dreams

Can they infiltrated dreams as well? I don't put it pass them, most of my dreams ( if you can called it that) has been about that little girl. What is she? Who is she? What does it have to do with me? Some could be my imagination, others seem to be more graphic in nature. Like the torture they been doing to her. There's one particular dream that deserve mention, it relates to Candle Cove.

In that dream, she represented one of the lost children or more specific the fallen avatars. The show had these two characters, Janice and David, who represent the good and the bad avatars of the cove, who, if I recalled correctly, where called by the cove. But they weren't the only ones, none have succeed on gaining the treasure. I'm getting off-topic.

That girl was forever trapped in the cove since she failed the trials. The weird thing about the fallen avatars is that they are forever trapped in bliss. Always playing, always happy, but weirdly enough they were crying. They are laughing, but having the tears of sadness in their eyes. I felt bad for her. I woke up crying.

Can't really sleep anymore, I miss that. When your dreams are the only comfort of real life, oh well. Have a happy new year. I hope my next year would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment