Friday, December 14, 2012

Worse type of scum

This is going to be short and sweet. I hate people that molest, rape, hurt and kill children. They are the worse type of scum. I was reading the news just now. My condolences to all the parents of those children that perished  on that horrific massacre in Newtown, Connecticut and fuck that asshole that caused it. I hope he suffers in the afterlife. Hell, I wish Legion takes his body and torture his soul for eternity. He is the worst type of scum. A man less than the shit we used to fertilizes. A cockroach, no, a bacteria is a better man than that asshole. I can't fathom the suffering those families have.. No one is prepare for that. They had dreams and admiration, they just barely started life, then a fucking lunatic takes that away. Sometimes, humans are the true monsters. Fuck you, Mr. Lanza and hope you would be forgotten forever.



Rest in Peace, all those children.

No comments:

Post a Comment