Saturday, December 29, 2012

what happenned two weeks ago.

Sorry I haven't update if my plan worked or not. I been having trouble sleeping. When I do sleep, I wish I haven't. These devilish images, all revolving around that little girl. Not all of them are monstrous, some were actually pleasant. Like I was her dad or big brother, having fun and games. D does appeared, but he is just watching us. Like a creepy guardian. Ha, I'm talking D as a guardian. Yeah, right. Speaking of D.

Two weeks ago, I set up a kind of a double date with the woman, one of the children, Dante and Jane. Jane is Dante's girlfriend. I wanted to see, if it was my paranoia that confuses Dante for D. I know, I'm like a broken record. It just. I don't know. Why did I betrayed her trust?

I met her in a restaurant in the city. She dressed up, even though her paranoia and constant alert was still there. We were having a good time. Hell, it felt like a real date. We barely mentioned our little problem. Just two normal folks in a restaurant. Time pass by. I couldn't believe she never asked why we were in a table for four. I should have said something. That's when Dante and Jane arrived. Jane apologizes for their lateness.

My "date" look at them. She froze. She was staring at Dante. I could feel her fear. She looked at me. She was looked at me, as if I betrayed her. I know, it sounds like an overreaction. You have to understand she was facing the doppelganger for our devil. Dante was a bit confused.  He tried to say hello, my date snapped.

"No. No. I knew this was too good to be true. You aren't taking me yet. No. I was careful." She said, almost pleading to Dante. Who is very bamboozled by now. She started to cry. Cat caught my tongue, I didn't know what to do. What to say. She ran off, shocking everyone. Dante said something sarcastic, that prompt Jane to shut him up. I apologizes to them and went after her. I looked around, I couldn't find her. I was then bump by a guy with a white hoodie, I murmur jerk. The guy stop for a second, but went on his merry way.

I went back to the restaurant. I made up a story for what happened. I said she was suffering from PTSD, and I left it like that. I hope she read this. I'm sorry. I hope you are fine. Bless return my messages. I will explained. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment