Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Clock

I was staring at my kitchen clock. Thinking about the other day and the message the young man said to me. Trying to remember, why I woke up with dried eyes on this table. Funny, how I find it soothing  to listen to the ticking sound of a clock. Watching how time slowly moves, but feeling that everything moves fast. We always perceive time moving forwards, always eating up the past and transitioning into the future. The present only existing in moments, quickly becoming the past. Then, it hit me. I remember who it was that visited me the other day. It was Brandon Morris, my psychiatrist. It's very peculiar that he visited me so early in the morning and especially the day after our session. Actually, the more I think about our last session. I found it weird that he knew about Candle Cove, also how he was treating me that day. The more I think about it, the more it feels like déjà vu. How can that be? It still doesn't explained, why was I crying? I need to remember our conversation. Why did he visited me?

No comments:

Post a Comment