Sunday, August 26, 2012

Static

No more drinking all day. Last night, was something. Hell, yesterday was just absurd. If I recall correctly, I talked to the scientist from my dream, Doctor M, in my TV's screen. He was talking about some waves that produces a beacon. In my drunken state, I started laughing. I thought, he said bacon. He lashed at me. "Stop wasting time and listen.", he yelled at me. I notice multiple shadow of  black tentacle slowly surrounding the side of the TV screen and slowly moving toward the center. Consuming it, like a weird octopus. The doctor seem a bit angry at me. Screaming, "time is up. Listen carefully. Candle Cove is man-made. I should know. You and some others who can watch the show, acts as a beacon that was supposed ...." The doctor disappeared, as if he drowned in the static.

No comments:

Post a Comment