Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Lucid Dream

I had a dream, last night. I was in those woods, listening to the sound of waves and children laughter. I saw a man, not the same as the young man, nor the other people that accompany him. This one was dress as a scientist. I couldn't pick up how he looked like, but I could tell he wasn't with them. I was trying to understand what he was trying to tell me. Not that he was speaking with a different language, but as if he was far away. He was a bit erratic. All I could hear from him was that his name is Doctor M-something and he was sorry.

He looked concerned and looking around. Maybe, those soothing sounds was muting his voice. Now, that i remember, the trees didn't looked like normal trees. I believe it's normal for a dream. I could make out the doctor trying to scream, only making out the word "Legion". Then, as if I was push away. I fell into another dream. This one was about a woman and a little girl, I felt familiar. As if I see them before, the girl spoke. She said "Dad." I looked upon her face, she was my daughter.

It couldn't be. I wasn't married, nor did I had a child. Did I? No. I'm certain. My dream wife gave me a plate of my favorite food. Skirt steak with mashed potatoes. I tasted, I could feel that delicious meat in my mouth. It felt like was reliving a memory. Then I heard a "No", it was the voice of that man. The young man. I looked around. I saw him behind me, he smiled. Then, I woke up in a cold sweat.

What was the meaning of this? I need to go to a psychiatrist soon. I keep seeing that young man. Is he in my head? Who was that doctor guy?  What is Legion? I hope I'm not possess by the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment