Thursday, August 30, 2012

News

I feel like I'm wasting my time watching the news. Is all tragedy these days, what happened to the cool old inspiring news. Don't get me wrong, they are some like the Olympics. But the bad outweighs the good. I know, it sounds pessimistic. That's what happens when you watch the news or any politician campaign. Greedy bastards. I know sometimes good can come up from the dirt.

For example, the other day there was a report about a kid who survive an encounter with an ominous serial killer. He describes the event on how the killer was standing there, analyzing, savoring its prey on front of the little boy's bedside. How the killer viciously jump on top of him, how the kid punched and kick the killer to prevent the almost inevitable until his dad arrived. The killer jump away from the kid and lunges into his dad. Only slightly cutting the man's shoulder, until the siren arrives. The killer made a run for it, disappearing after that, without a trace.

I know, it sounds like a bad example. But thanks to this incident, we now know the killer's description. Connecting him with various unsolved mysteries. Now, the authorities have a name for him. They are calling him, the grinning man, based on his (supposedly) Glasgow smile. Hopefully, they will captured that monster. It would be horrible, if he comes into my house. That would just be God's way of saying a very macabre joke. I have other things to deal with, but it comes to show how this world is slowly decaying. I know, inspiring words and kind of missed my own point.

If only I could stop distracting myself and tried to remember. I feel my subconscious is just stalling. At least, I been writing on a piece of paper my remembrance of that day. The only thing that was new about it, was that all of a sudden, it got dark.  It got pitch black in the morning. Memories can be a bitch, it doesn't add up. The more I think about it, the more my life doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment